July 19, 2007

am I really that evil?

Okay, well, I can't really say that I'm totally surprised. I'm not really "mean", I just stand up for myself. I don't take "crap" from people. But I think I AM nice once you get to know me. :)


The sorting hat says that I belong in Slytherin!

Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."

Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Get Sorted Now!

hugz~


ETA: If you're in the YP booty club, I'm interested in what patterns you guys are thinking of using for the first "booty". Let me know!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Slytherin doesn't automatically mean you're evil....

I was thinking of making either Marina Piccola or Pomatomus socks with my YP Booty Club yarn :)